The Oval Office is an experience-driven communication agency. We take a highly creative and pragmatic approach to forging lasting/heartfelt/genuine connections between people and brands. At our agency, you are not a number but an expert. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your Officer skills to the fullest. The only question is: are you ready to bring brands to life for real? If so, this is the job for you!
How we see the job
As Project Manager Loyalty you are part of a team that is passionate about loyalty marketing, events and hospitality. In concrete terms, this means looking after the wishes and interests of all the members who are part of the loyalty programmes, which we manage from A to Z.
As Project Manager Loyalty, you roll out the most diverse actions and events. You play an important role in all phases, from creation to production.
In concrete terms, this means:
- You are involved from the very beginning, during briefings and internal meetings;
- Together with your team, you analyse and translate this input into an original concept and turn it into an attractive proposal. Your preparation and coordination with external partners are of great importance here.
- As soon as the starting shot is fired, you are ready to go. You know exactly how to coordinate suppliers, locations and other practical matters.
- Your good management of the budget and project planning, your presence before, during and after the 'moments suprêmes' and your smooth coordination of the whole make the project a success.
- You are always looking for fun ideas and new places, partnerships and more that can contribute to the loyalty programmes.
How we see you as a colleague:
- You possess a master or bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- You have at least 3 years relevant experience and know how to turn events great and small into memorable experiences.
- You are naturally strong in meticulous planning and organisation, keeping important deadlines in mind.
- You do not settle for half measures and have an eye for detail. Your strong sense of aesthetics and cleanliness/neatness means you dot every I and cross every T.
- You have a proactive mindset but can quickly switch gears when unexpected problems arise.
- You have a passion for event management and really want to know and discover more about it.
- You are in your natural element on site, oftentimes outside of office hours.
- You are a fluent communicator, in person and in writing, in both Dutch and French. Both in the field and over the phone, you speak to the members in a professional and friendly manner.
- Your friends describe you as a practical problem solver, team player and multitasker.
- You have a valid driving license.
- Affinity with luxury brands is a big plus.
What we have in store for you:
We are offering you a job filled with challenge and creativity in a dynamic working environment in Antwerp. You will be joining a close knit team of multidisciplinary experts who are enthusiastic about working together. You can count on an interesting and competitive remuneration package and lots of opportunities for development.
Do you feel it?
Let’s connect for real.
Solliciteer voor deze functie