The Oval Office is an experience-driven communication agency. We take a highly creative and pragmatic approach to forging lasting/heartfelt/genuine connections between people and brands. At our agency, you are not a number but an expert. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your Officer skills to the fullest. The only question is: are you ready to bring brands to life for real? If so, this is the job for you!
What will you be doing as a Project Manager Communication at The Oval Office?
You focus on the most diverse (event) communication projects. You monitor your projects from a to z, or rather: from creation to production. Any questions? Your Account Manager will be happy to answer them for you.
- You scope out the lay of the land through briefings and internal meetings. Your mission: find out what it is the customer really wants.
- Together with your team you come up with a mind-blowing concept that you translate into an irresistible proposition. Your preparations and negotiations with external partners ensure that the whole process goes smoothly.
- Bang! The project starts. You pull out all the stops on offline and online communication channels. Think brochures and posters, company films and presentations, mailings and invitations, ... For every component of the project you make your deadline with time to spare.
- Your commitment brings the project to cruising speed: you manage the budget, oversee the project planning, consult with the graphic studio, printers, etc. and elegantly scale each obstacle thrown at you.
- There is so much left to discover: that is why you keep abreast of the latest innovations in the industry, delve into new subject matter and help identify quality suppliers.
This is the real you!
- You hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree and have a few years of prior experience working for a press agency, a news or media brand or in a communication or marketing department.
- Planning and organisation are your bread and butter - there’s no deadline you can’t make.
- You are forward-looking and therefore well-prepared. And if an unexpected obstacle crosses your path? Then you take swift and decisive action.
- You are the ultimate team player: you keep everyone informed and are no stranger to the art of compromise.
- You know how to get things done and you monitor your communication campaigns from start to finish.
- You have a head for languages. You communicate effortlessly in Dutch, French and English, both orally and in writing.
Why working at The Oval Office is a real joy!
- Become The Oval Office’s ultimate project magician.
- Join our jovial team of experts, learn from your colleagues and discover a variety of projects in different branches.
- Work at a top location, viz. Tour & Taxis in Brussels.
- Maximise every opportunity to grow and hone your talents; add knowledge sharing, training programmes and personal coaching to your resume.
- A smooth commute by train, tram, bicycle or car. Receive an attractive salary package and benefit from a host of valuable incentives together with your colleagues.
Solliciteer voor deze functie