At The Oval Office, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated PR & COMMUNICATION MANAGER who shares our belief that in today’s hyper connected and technological world, brands and organisations can create a positive impact BY putting human experiences at the core of their communication.
- Contribute to highlight the agency’s positioning and reputation in the 3 countries the agency is active: Belgium, The Netherlands and France
- Develop and execute a communication and content marketing plan
- Develop, edit and produce content (in 3 languages: Dutch, French and English) in order to increase the agency’s awareness
- Monitor and manage the agency’s website and all of our social media channels
- Update and actively use our CRM system to create, develop and communicate through newsletters & invitations to clients and prospects
- Develop, edit and distribute press releases
- Cultivate strong relationships with trade (marketing & communication) and business media and influencers
- Support local management (Belgium, The Netherlands, France) in external marketing activities and events
- Monitor all external communication of The Oval Office in the 3 countries and report to the European management team
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications with a keen interest in Social Media, e-mailmarketing, event & PR Management
- You have 3 years’ experience in a similar role (PR and/or Communication)
- Knowledge of the communication or marketing industry is strongly preferred
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent digital & social media skills
- Confident and not afraid to take initiative or ownership
- Creative thinking is a strong asset
- A natural internal and external networker
What we can offer you
You’ve made it this far, but what’s in it for you? We have a lot to offer.
- Become thé Communication & Social Media Manager at The Oval Office Europe.
- Join a fun-loving team, learn from your colleagues and discover a diversity of projects.
- Your team is based in Belgium, but you decide where you work best - at home or in one of our three offices.
- We will provide you with all the technology and opportunities that will let you be the best version of yourself, both personally and professionally.
- Take every opportunity to develop your talents. This includes knowledge sharing, training and personal coaching.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package and many other benefits along with your colleagues.
Do you feel it?
Let’s connect for real.
Solliciteer voor deze functie