We are looking for
An ambitious and entrepreneurial senior project manager. An all-round marketing communications professional who knows how to transform clients’ needs into effective and creative experience-driven campaigns. A go-getter who creates impactful campaigns, content, events and resources together with the team and on behalf of leading brands, and who enjoys being the organisational pivot.
This is what we expect from you…
- You build relationships with clients, listen to their needs and translate them into the right impactful solution;
- You have the courage to take a critical look at a briefing and advise on alternatives; you are a sparring partner for clients;
- You have a passion for communication and an affinity with events;
- You are aware of developments in our area of expertise;
- You are a networker and have a commercial approach;
- You take responsibility for the development and implementation of multiple campaigns;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You keep a clear overview of project planning and budgets;
- You can tackle projects independently, are pro-active and work well in a team too;
- You have completed at least a relevant higher professional education programme and have worked as Project Manager in marketing communication and/or events for at least 5-8 years;
- You have experience at the agency side;
- Besides Dutch you also write and speak English fluently.
…and this is what we are offering:
- At The Oval Office, you will be working in a growing team of enthusiastic professionals in The Netherlands, Belgium and France, who each from their own area of expertise (events, brand activations and communication) realise the most memorable experience-driven campaigns;
- Our horizontal organisational structure offers scope for development, initiative and encourages independent working;
- You work closely with your colleagues in the fields of strategy and creation;
- Our national and international clients continuously provide new challenges and a more than varied job;
- An attractive salary in line with your responsibilities;
- This position is available for 32 to 40 hours per week.
Are you ready to take this leap?
Postuler à ce poste