The Oval Office is an experience-driven communication agency. We take a highly creative and pragmatic approach to forging lasting/heartfelt/genuine connections between people and brands. At our agency, you are not a number but an expert. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your Officer skills to the fullest. The only question is: are you ready to bring brands to life for real? If so, this is the job for you!
What will you be doing as a Communication Account Executive at The Oval Office?
- As an Account Executive, you are part of our employee communication team.
- Whether for employer branding campaigns, recruitment campaigns or internal campaigns, we do not need to convince you of the necessity of strong employee communication.
- Together with your Account Manager, you make a real team. You participate in weekly meetings with your Manager in order to understand the ongoing projects and define a multichannel, inspiring and coherent approach for communication projects and events.
- As a team you will translate objectives into engaging campaigns for our various clients and ensure that each communication project goes off without a hitch/is a roaring success.
- Once the strategic framework has been determined and the overall creative concept has been finalised, you will ensure, with the help of your Account Manager, that the campaign is delivered in terms of creative and production.
- Your excellent production skills and your interest in the latest trends allow you to bring creativity to every campaign’s execution.
- You stay up to date with trends, tools and developments in the field of communication and you like to continuously improve your skills.
This is the real you!
- You have a master's or a bachelor's degree.
- You have completed your CV with 3 years of relevant experience in a communication agency or in the communication department of an organisation.
- People say you are an expert in organisation and passionate about communication. Coordinating events and media such as podcasts, videos, photoshoots, and magazines makes you truly happy.
- You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of flexible and quick solutions. You get energy from active listening and can seamlessly translate input from your stakeholders into concrete usable messages. You are able to work under pressure, without losing sight of the details and enjoy very tight deadlines.
- You have a good sense of humour and are able to build a lasting relationship with your suppliers, partners and clients.
- You communicate fluently, both verbally and written, in Dutch, French and English.
- And last but not least … If you are fully people-oriented and contributing to happiness at work also makes you happy, that will make us extra happy.
Why working at The Oval Office is a real joy!
You’ve made it this far, but what’s in it for you? We have a lot to offer:
- Become an employee communication expert at The Oval Office. No worries, if this is brand new for you, our strategists and managers are there to guide you!
- Join a fun-loving team, learn from your colleagues and discover a diversity of projects.
- Your team is based in Antwerp, but you decide where you work best - at home or in one of our three offices (Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent).
- We will provide you with all the technology and opportunities that will let you be the best version of yourself, both personally and professionally.
- We offer you every opportunity to develop your talents. This includes knowledge sharing, training and personal coaching.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package and many other benefits along with your colleagues. Our next planned trip is to Paris ;)
Do you feel it?
Let’s connect for real.
Postuler à ce poste