We are looking for
An ambitious and entrepreneurial project manager events. A marketing communications expert who knows how to transform clients’ needs into effective and creative experience-driven events. You already have experience in realizing high-profile campaigns and live experiences and you are ready to expand your portfolio with A-brands and groundbreaking events.
In the position of Project manager you lead complex and unique (live) projects for customers. You speak the language of A-brands and want to unburden our clients as much as possible. You have a heart for the team and the partners we work with. You contribute to the development of the project planning, you make and manage schedules, you prepare and monitor budgets, you work together with the other members of the production team and you are the contact person for the customer. You always think one step ahead. You deliver quality to various customers and multiple projects and you know how to set priorities.
This is what we expect from you…
- You have have worked as Project Manager in marketing communication and/or events for at least 2-3 years;
- Producing unforgettable events give you energy and make you feel alive
- You build relationships with clients, listen to their needs and translate them into the right impactful solution;
- You have the courage to take a critical look at a briefing and advise on alternatives; you are a sparring partner for clients;
- You are positive en you are able to stay calm when peaks of work pressure present itself;
- You have a passion for communication and an affinity with events;
- You are a networker and have a commercial approach;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You keep a clear overview of project planning and budgets;
- You are proactive and work well in a team too;
- You have experience at the agency side;
- Besides Dutch you also write and speak English fluently.
…and this is what we are offering:
- At The Oval Office, you will be working in a growing team of enthusiastic professionals in The Netherlands, Belgium and France, who each from their own area of expertise (events, brand activations and communication) realise the most memorable experience-driven campaigns;
- An important position at an ambitious agency that's in a breakthrough phase to become one of the largest players in the market.
- Room for talent to develop their talents and person in an progressive organization
- A nice office in De Pijp, with plenty of privacy, a jukebox and a ping pong table
- Flexibility in your working days
- A culture built on joy, connection and empathy
- Regular drinks and outings with the team
- Care about your well-being and all kinds of nice extras throughout the year
- An attractive salary in line with your responsibilities;
Apply for this job
Are you ready to take this leap?