The Oval Office is looking for a Project Manager Events. The Oval Office is an experience-driven communication agency with a creative and pragmatic approach. At our agency you are not a number, but an expert. This is why you will develop your Officer skills to their fullest. Are you ready to bring brands to life? If so, this is the job for you.
Your job in a nutshell
As Project Manager Events, you know how to produce events in the broadest sense of the word. In principle, you can handle all types of projects, always working together with an account manager. You work very independently and take on the simultaneous production and planning of multiple public, internal and B2B events.
In short, you are responsible for:
- Translating briefing and creative concept into production;
- Scouting and visiting locations, designing the plans;
- Benchmarking, selecting and briefing suppliers;
- Managing the production budget;
- Making the production planning
- Managing the entire production process, right up to the debriefing.
Your profile in a nutshell:
- You possess a master or bachelor degree and can show at least 5 years of relevant experience in the event industry;
- People call you an expert in organisation and you radiate passion for the trade;
- You are not afraid of deadlines;
- Flexible and problem solver are two words that describe you;
- You think and work proactively and accurately, always;
- You are always eager to learn and able to work autonomously;
- You are fluent in Dutch and are able to clearly express yourself in French and English.
What we are offering:
- Join a fun-loving team, learn from your colleagues and discover a diversity of projects.
- Your team is based in Antwerp & Brussels but you decide where you work best: at home or in one of our three offices.
- We provide you with all the technology and opportunities to allow you to be the best version of yourself, both personally and professionally.
- We offer every opportunity to develop your talents. This includes knowledge sharing, training and personal coaching.
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration package and many other benefits along with your colleagues.
Are you feeling it?
Apply for this job
Then let’s connect for real.