We are looking for
A Finance Officer who is responsible for the input and follow-up of all accounting documents. You are familiar with the process of financial administrative tasks. The officer supports the Finance Manager in her daily tasks and can act as an independent replacement in the absence of the Finance Manager. You work thoroughly and you're pro-active. You enjoy providing financial support for the entire team and working precise comes naturally to you.
Job description & Tasks
- You work closely with the Finance Manager and ensure that financial processes run smoothly in line with the TOO strategy.
- You process purchase invoices from the moment of receipt until the actual payment
- You process bank transactions
- You manage the finance mailbox and inform and delegate to other officers when necessary
- You assist the Finance Manager with all other activities and you can replace the manager in case of absence.
- You are part of the Anchor team and you will participate in the team meetings in the absence of the Finance Manager.
Facilities (General Anchor team support)
- The Anchor team ensures that all officers can perform their work at the highest possible level. Therefore it is important that you have a hands-on and flexible attitude in addition to your financial skills.
- You welcome our customers at the office in the absence of the HR and Office manager ad you're the first point of contact by telephone.
Desired Skills & Interests
- Thorough, eye for details and punctual
- Minimum MBO4 work and thinking level
- 2 to 3 years work experience
- Tech savvy
- You create a good atmosphere in the office. You enjoy connecting with the team and building good connections.
- The Finance Officer reports to the Finance Manager and discusses all current affairs on a weekly basis. You work in a team with the Office manager and the HR Officer.
- You contribute to a positive team spirit and culture.
…and this is what we are offering:
Apply for this job
- Availability for the role on short notice (Early July)
- At The Oval Office, you will be working in a growing team of enthusiastic professionals in The Netherlands, Belgium and France, who each from their own area of expertise (events, brand activations and communication) realise the most memorable experience-driven campaigns;
- Room for talent to develop their talents and person in an progressive organization
- A nice office in De Pijp, with plenty of privacy, a jukebox and a ping pong table
- Flexibility in your working days
- A culture built on joy, connection and empathy
- Regular drinks and outings with the team
- Care about your well-being and all kinds of nice extras throughout the year
- An attractive salary in line with your responsibilities;